Welcome to EuMA Internship Award 2020
Please use this web site to submit your application to the EuMA Internship Award 2020.
Deadline for submission is 12:00h CET on 28.11.2019.
In order to apply, please select "Submit Application" to create a new account or log in if you already have an existing account.
You will need to upload the following documents as PDF files:
- A motivation letter that should include the reason to choose the desired host from the list and a description of the expected achievements and intended work during the Internship.
- CV (recommended maximum 2 pages).
- Reference letter from professor (also confirming student link with University).
- Degree and Master marks from University.
- 28.11.2019, 12:00h CET: deadline for applications
- 13.01.2020 notification of preliminary acceptance
- 13.04.2020 deadline for the upload of the acceptance letter from the host institution
- 30.04.2020 notification on grants awarded